Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Medical Writer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel. This role will be on a 1-year contract with the possibility of extension. You will lead nonclinical submission documentation management for regulatory applications and provide writing and editing support to scientists for submission documents and publications.
- You are responsible to manage the preparation, review, and submission of CTD Module 2 documents as a member of regulatory affairs functional teams.
- Work closely with Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacology Project Leaders and Study Directors in composing regulatory submission documents, study reports and other research-related documents.
- Lead nonclinical filing team in the preparation of the nonclinical documentation for marketing applications.
- Review format, completeness and language of scientific documents.
- Provide journal publication editing support.
- Proactively develop and improve internal processes and guidelines enabling high-quality document production.
- Represent the nonclinical team in global regulatory initiatives and process improvement projects.
- University Degree in Life Sciences (Master / biological field).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in writing and editing in a regulatory environment (Pharma is preferred and only Pharma will get 5).
- Advanced knowledge of writing/editing software (e.g Word, Adobe, EndNote… - advanced editions).
- Excellent / Fluent English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as a Sr. Manager / Associate Director - Medical Education & Programs (MEP) to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Medical Writer (Regulatory Documentation) to join a dynamic team on a fixed-term contract of initially 12 months.
CHF100 - CHF105 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
CHF120 - CHF140 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an International Medical Director to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation, where you will work within the Lung Cancer team.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes, who are seeking a Global Medical Information Specialist
£80000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical Review Specialist to provide their services to our client who specialises in creating advanced medicines, vaccines and services.