Medical Information Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Medical Information Scientist to join a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes. You will join them on a permanent basis in Berkshire.
- You will represent as the day to day point of contact for the Outsourced Medical information contractors.
- The UK Medical Affairs Director retains overall responsibility for the Medical information outsourced contractors.
- Responsible for the upkeep and accuracy of information supplied for use by the OC MI company on all for medical information escalated enquires out of hours.
- To ensure that the organisation's affiliate provides timely accurate information to enquiries received for all the organisations products for which they hold a current marketing authorisation.
- Oversight of Medical information outsourcers.
- To keep up to date with changes and developments in MI legislation/ regulations and guidelines and the company's internal processes.
- Life science degree or qualified Pharmacist.
- At least 1-year relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry or contract research organisation or information pharmacist.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£130000 - £135000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Medical Affairs to join a top biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis in Stevenage.
€45 - €50 per hour
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.