Medical Governance Contractor
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life. Our client is seeking a talented Medical Governance Contractor to join them on a contract basis in Darmstadt, however this opportunity will allow you to work remotely.
- Review of literature and publication including written feedback reports.
- Provides expert up to date knowledge of oncology.
- International regulations.
- Guidelines and requirements for global drug development.
- Medical information and marketing.
- Provides medical writing services for Clinical Study Protocols and Clinical Study Reports, responsible to review and to finalize clinical study documents (study protocol, CRF, Patient Information and Informed Consent).
- Organize submissions to Regulatory Authorities and Ethical Committees.
- Insights on Clinical Trial Governance boards.
- GXP experience.
- Knowledge of international regulations.
- Good communication skills especially cross culturally.
- Experience in managing Investigator-Sponsored Studies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£85000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with a global pharmaceutical company who are currently looking for a Final Signatory to join them on a permanent basis in Cambridge.