Medical Expert Physician
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide aesthetics and neurotoxin organisation who are seeking a Medical Expert Physician to join them on a permanent basis in Frankfurt.
- Responsible to drive and implement medical and scientific strategies for the clinical development of our medicinal products, including new indications.
- Interact with internationally renowned experts in the relevant fields in clinical development of our products.
- Provide medical and scientific leadership in the design, analysis, reporting of clinical studies as well as regulatory submissions.
- As a member of the Life Cycle Management team, you have an important role in ensuring that regulatory requirements are met.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will provide medical expertise in interactions with regulatory authorities.
- You will contribute as a co-author to publications of clinical data and presentation to internal and external audience.
- Self-confident manner combined with strong communication skills - also fluent in business English.
- Team player with positive can-do attitude and intercultural skills.
- Doctor of medicine, preferably with PhD.
- Experience in clinical research, preferably in pharmaceutical industry or as a physician in the field of physical therapy / rehabilitation or neurology.
- Ideally, knowledge of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations/guidelines.
- Experience in preparing and giving medical scientific presentations.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£130 - £135 per hour
Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Hobson Prior are working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are currently seeking a Clinical Development Physician (AutoImmune) to be home-based in either the UK, Germany or Belgium.