Lead Principal Statistician (Home-Based, anywhere in USA)
Hobson Prior are seeking a Lead Principal Statistician to be home-based anywhere in the USA for a Global CRO.
- Act as the 'Lead Biostatistician' dedicated to one key Functional Service Provider sponsor, responsible for liaising with external vendors and CROs, internal and external stakeholders/ functional groups and representing the Biostatistics functional to stakeholders for queries regarding statistics activities.
- Coordinate project timelines, budgets and ensure the statistical and programming deliverables returned by the vendors/CROs meet the required quality standards.
- Provide leadership to 'Junior' members of the Programming, Data Management and Biostatistics functions.
- Contribute to the review and validation of statistical analysis plans, mock-shells and eCRF specifications.
- MSc (pref) or BSc in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related subject.
- (Ideally) 6+ years of Statistics experience within a CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech organisation.
- Strong user of SAS.
- Strong experience in a 'project management' role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$230000 - $250000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director of Biostatistics to join a mid-size Biopharmaceutical company who are focused on providing therapies to fight numerous