International Medical Director
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an International Medical Director to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation, where you will work within the Lung Cancer team. This role will be on a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension.
- You will support the Lung Cancer team on slide desk, advisory boards, developing materials etc.
- Works with Lifecycle Leaders to synergize medical plans across Lifecycle Teams of the same therapeutic area.
- Contributes to establishing and implementing appropriate policies and standards for all activities of the medical plan for the therapeutic area (e.g. studies, publications, registries, KOL partnership).
- Team player
- Ability to adapt to workload demand
- Medical Degree
- A minimum 3 years of experience in Medical Affairs
- Experience in Oncology
- Experience in Lung Cancer
- Fluency in written and spoken English
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as a Sr. Manager / Associate Director - Medical Education & Programs (MEP) to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Medical Writer (Regulatory Documentation) to join a dynamic team on a fixed-term contract of initially 12 months.
CHF100 - CHF105 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes, who are seeking a Global Medical Information Specialist
£80000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical Review Specialist to provide their services to our client who specialises in creating advanced medicines, vaccines and services.
CHF110 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Medical Writer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel.