Global Studies Manager
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Global Studies Manager to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. You will join them on a contract basis in Basel.
- You will provide direction and leadership to one or more global Study Management Teams.
- Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies.
- Contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan.
- Delivers the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Recognises areas of best practice and process improvements.
- Ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP and SOPs.
- Min BSc/MSc in life science degree.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of similar position in a global environment (not only at the affiliate level).
- Proven clinical development experience of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies preferably working in a Global environment and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams, working with vendors and/or CROs, drug supply management and planning operational activities to achieve database lock.
- Vendor / CROs management.
- Experience of project managing operational aspects of a clinical study including development and management of timelines and budgets.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £430 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis.
£350.00 - £400.00 per day
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Global Studies Manager (Oncology) and two Global Studies Managers (I2ON)
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Operations Manager to join a globally competitive pharmaceutical company whose focus is to develop pharmaceuticals
CHF70 - CHF75 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Study Manager (Digital Health) to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.