Global Specialty Innovator
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life. Our client is seeking a talented Global Specialty Innovator to join them on a contract basis in Frankfurt.
- You will understand the needs and requirements to establish a holistic capability building approach for the Medical Affairs organization, taking into account Adult Learning Principles.
- Recognise existing training offering relevant for the different Medical roles and develop a comprehensive training catalogue with key information, including addressed capabilities and proficiency level
- Help establishing the Medical Training Academy (our internal learning management system) as the primary source for Medical training content by:
-becoming an expert and a super-user of the platform.
-overseeing the implementation of the new functionality, support testing phase and collect feedback from key stakeholders.
-working with internal and external stakeholders to update the platform's user guide and develop presentations to help communicating what's new and train new users.
-managing daily activities, supporting key stakeholders and provide training when needed.
- Basic knowledge of Learning Management Systems and Adult Learning Principles.
- Strong affinity to novel digital/technical solutions, tools and systems.
- Good command of IT tools, such as Microsoft Office tools.
- Good analytical, communication and networking skills.
- Good command of English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.