Global Medical Information Specialist
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes, who are seeking a Global Medical Information Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. This position will provide timely, high quality and accurate scientific Medical Information to the organisation and Global personnel on the organisation's products.
- Accountable to develop and maintain global standard Medical Information responses to a high scientific value.
- Ensure global standard responses are always up to date, including safety data.
- You will assist in the coordination of enquiries received regarding the use of the Global Medical Information Database.
- Ensure high standards of Global Medical Information provision by responding to affiliate and global Medical Information requests in a timely, accurate and scientifically balanced manner.
- Assist Senior Colleagues by providing training to affiliates, Global Medical Information team and other internal teams as required.
- Assist in the production of Department reports such as product Medical Information Intelligence Reports as and when required.
- Assist Head of Department and Senior colleagues by providing key support in the implementation of a new global Medical Information Database when required.
- Assist with Department LMR activities (Legal Medical and Regularly [copy approval]) as requested.
- Attend and contribute to Department meetings.
- Ensure compliance to all the company Guidelines, Policies and procedures.
- Scientific Degree level or equivalent/Pharmacist/Nurse.
- Have a strong and high level of scientific knowledge to be able to analyse data from all types of clinical data including Clinical Study Reports and published data in all forms etc.
- Proven technical/scientific writing skills and verbal communication.
- In-depth knowledge and efficiency in Medical Information systems, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Desirable to have at least 2 years' experience or equivalent in the pharmaceutical industry or working within an outsourced Medical Information company.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior are recruiting for as a Sr. Manager / Associate Director - Medical Education & Programs (MEP) to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company in Uxbridge
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a full time Medical Writer (Regulatory Documentation) to join a dynamic team on a fixed-term contract of initially 12 months.
CHF100 - CHF105 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
CHF120 - CHF140 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for an International Medical Director to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation, where you will work within the Lung Cancer team.
£80000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical Review Specialist to provide their services to our client who specialises in creating advanced medicines, vaccines and services.
CHF110 - CHF120 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Medical Writer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Basel.