Global Medical Director
Hobson Prior currently has an exciting new opportunity within a pharmaceutical company. Our client is looking for a Global Medical Director to join them on a Contract basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will act as a company representative with external scientific leaders, policy makers, patient advocacy groups and regulatory authorities.
- You will establish and enhance partnerships with key academic institutions and develop relationships with key thought leaders.
- Partner with the Sr/Exec Director, Global Medical Unit Head Rare Metabolic Diseases, on the development and in-year implementation of the medical plan globally.
- Drive global execution of specific medical projects per global medical strategy.
- Serve as Global Medical representative on standing and project-based cross-functional teams.
- You will provide Medical review to Global promotional and non-promotional materials.
- Establish appropriate strategic partnerships with centers of excellence and KOLs in areas of scientific interest.
- You will serve as a key medical resource on the disease area and on specific programmes.
- Sustain a high level of expertise on the disease area.
- As delegated by the Global Medical Franchise Lead, collaborate with commercial to ensure aligned and medically appropriate commercial strategy, planning and execution.
- Support design and execution of clinical studies in close collaboration with MPG Clinical Lead.
- Educated at a medical degree or equivalent is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in biopharmaceutical medicine, preferably within a matrix or franchise structure.
- Previous experience in the disease area of interest through clinical experience, biopharmaceutical experience or education is preferred.
- Previous experience in medical affairs is required.
- Previous experience working in cross-functional teams at the brand or disease area levels in country, regional or global organizations is preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Medical lead to join a pharmaceutical organisation who researches, develops, produces and markets its own pharmaceutical products.
£70 - £85 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Medical Writer to focus on the global clinical development of innovative medicines for the treatment of patients with severe diseases.
£120000 - £150000 per annum
Hobson Prior are working with an excellent pharmaceutical organisation who are looking for a Senior Medical Affairs manager to join them on a permanent basis.
£45 - £55 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Senior Manager Risk Management to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Cambridge.
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Medical Writing Manager to work remotely for a pioneering CRO who provides outsourced development and commercialisation