Design Control Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Design Control Engineer to join a brilliant medical device organisation on a permanent basis located in Vaud. Our client is focused on developing and manufacturing high-end biomedical products for aesthetic treatments.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will assist with the quality systems procedures linked to design control and change control.
- Guarantee that training steps are connected to the scope of actions.
- Offer KPIs to your direct report.
- Assist with updating operations process, procedures, products/specifications, risk management fields, test strategies, etc.
- The ideal candidate will assure change control actions as change control coordinator.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering field such as chemistry, microbiology or similar.
- Demonstrable experience in quality assurance in medical device/pharmaceutical organisations with familiarity in design control management.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Risk Management regulation ISO 14971.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- Expertise on regulatory needs for medical device design control and change control.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.