CRA Manager/ Clinical Teams Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who are recruiting for CRA Manager/ Clinical Teams Manager to join them on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on providing clinical development solutions for the biotech and pharmaceutical industries.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Accountable for staff recruitment and talent development -Recruit, interview and identify experienced personnel.
- Train and oversee the CORE competencies, ICH GCP knowledge, monitoring.
- To communicate and escalate areas of development and training needs.
- Ensure and oversee proper on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Ensure direct reports are providing timely and quality deliverables.
- Ensure appropriate and timely reporting of site monitoring activities by CRAs.
- Ensure direct reports are compliant to the timelines and key business metrics defined by Sponsor.
- Conduct continuous Performance review and oversee Personal development and career planning.
- You will provide timely feedback to Sponsor on performance and ensures proper follow up.
- Review and approve timesheets, GTT compliance, expense reports, time off requests and provide proper oversight of CRA's productivity/utilization.
- Execution of KPI`s for assigned staff and for all site deliverables within required time and budget.
- Quality, performance, and compliance with requirements in assigned projects.
- Resource and utilization management.
- For very experienced candidates with 5-10+ years of line management they will have the opportunity to also manage vendors.
- Any other assigned duties.
- At least 3 - 5 years' experience working within the life science sector.
- Previous/current experience working within a Global CRO.
- High School and life science bachelor's degree in the country they are based
- Previous experience as CRA.
- You will have a minimum of 1-year Experience as a Line Manager of CRAs (a group/team not just 1 x CRA).
- Experience and ability to work on different systems - The Line Manager have many reports and they use different systems.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€35000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an excellent new opportunity for a CRA II to join a global CRO in Italy.
£450 - £500 per day
Hobson Prior are searching for a Supply Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis where you will work remotely.
£375 - £380 per day
Hobson Prior have an exciting contract position to join a Biotech organisation. Our client is looking for a Senior CTMA to worked part home based and part office.
$80000 - $110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Clinical Research Associate - MAP to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products
$110000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before.
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£81188.27 - £84823.57 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a Global CRO who help people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide.