Coordination Manager API-SAP
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Coordination Manager API-SAP to join a pharmaceutical company in Switzerland who are dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing pioneering medicines to help more patients.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Invoice reconciliations.
- GR/GI bookings in SAP.
- SAP Inventory reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly inventory reports in SAP.
- Coordination of shipments.
- Maintenance of internal inventory database.
- Creation of Purchase Orders in SAP & Coupa.
- Check and request Material Master Data.
- Excellent Excel know-how.
- SAP user knowhow (key fields: purchase orders, GI/GR, invoice reconciliation, batch tracking) is essential.
- Robust communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to maintain high transparency.
- Accurate working style and number oriented.
- Excellent English required (oral and written).
- Business acumen and experience in financial accounting (balance sheet, P&L).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (apprenticeship education) in business/finance/accounting or related field.
- At least 2-3 Years of experience in the manufacturing industry, supply chain, or logistics environment, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£65000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a clinical-stage immuno-oncology company who are looking for an Associate Director of Supply Chain to join them on a permanent basis