Clinical Research Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Manager to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations who are focused on saving and improving lives of patients all over the world. This role is on a contract basis and will be located in Leeds.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- To support CRA Resource Leader in resource planning and allocation of functionally sourced staff and contractors.
- Assist in tracking of CRA workload and deliverables.
- Supports efforts to ensure efficient use of functional resources to provide efficient and high quality deliverables.
- Provide guidance and advice to Clinical Research Associates on company procedures and regulatory authority requirements.
- Assists in coordination of training of Clinical Research Associates ensuring updates on specific requirements.
- May perform accompanied site visits to assess and ensure quality and efficiency of Clinical Research Associates.
- May perform site monitoring and associated activities as needed to support trial activities within the Medical Device Group.
- Support CRA Resource Manager in the maintenance of quality standards, especially in monitoring and site management activities, using functional sourced staff.
- May partake in project management meetings and provide an overview of monitoring resources quality and workload on a regular basis.
- Provide internal communication of important clinical data and events.
- Facilitate and manage study start-up as directed to ensure responsive and efficient process: site qualification, clinical trial agreements and budget negotiation, IRB/EC submissions and approvals, and site initiation/training
- Develop and maintain good working relationships and communication with investigational sites and vendors.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Solid knowledge of monitoring and site management processes.
- Knowledge of current clinical regulations, standards and good clinical practices.
- Written and Verbal Communications.
- Minimum Bachelors/University degree or equivalent required.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience required; Master's with 3 years or. Relevant industry certifications preferred.
- Requires understanding and application of EMEA regulations and standards applied in clinical areas and medical devices/combination products.
- Clinical/medical background - a plus.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€65000 - €70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Lead Clinical Research Associate to join a world-wide CRO that work on multiple specialist fields including, Gastroenterology, Infections Diseases, Oncology and Haematology.
€40000 - €45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO in Paris on a permanent basis.
€35000 - €45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate II to join a Global CRO in Milan on a permanent basis.
€60 - €70 per hour
Hobson Prior are seeking a Freelance CRA to join a leading healthcare diagnostics company, our clients mission is to improve health and improve lives.