Clinical Research Associate
Hobson Prior are currently working with a global CRO who are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join them on a permanent basis in the Netherlands. This is a great opportunity to work in an environment that's driven by innovation and continuous improvement.
- You will have full ownership of investigator sites for assigned studies with responsibility for the successful management of research sites from site initiation right through to close-out.
- Planning and conducting various site visits (feasibility, site selection, interim and close-out) in accordance with clinical monitoring plans.
- Preparing for and attending investigator meetings, coordinating the timely shipment and the subsequent proper storage and accountability of clinical supplies and following-up of drug safety issues.
- Developing effective relationships with investigator site staff to ensure that key clinical metrics are met.
- Ensuring the integrity of clinical data through an ability to sufficiently maintain site tracking records and work diligently to relevant guidelines.
- A bachelor's degree in life sciences, have equivalent experience or be a licensed healthcare professional.
- Prior experience as a CRA of at least two years working in investigator site management, including conducting independent on-site monitoring visits, in either a pharmaceutical company or a CRO environment.
- Background in monitoring clinical trials from phases I to III; ideally in oncology.
- A working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines as well as local and international regulatory requirements.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Norwegian and English.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a multinational pharmaceutical and life sciences company whose products and services are designed to benefit people
€40000 - €45000 per annum
Diegem, Flemish Brabant
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO to be either home-based or office-based in their stunning office in Diegem.
€60000 - €65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Research Associate to join a biopharmaceutical research organisation who specialize in oncology product development
€35000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CRA to strengthen the Clinical Monitoring team at a global CRO in Belgium.