Clinical Project Associate
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Project Associate for an exciting position at a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused, whose scientific research has benefitted hundreds of thousands of people by ensuring medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Work under general supervision for routine tasks and with detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Tracking and preparing study-specific information utilizing databases, spreadsheets, and other tools.
- Coordinating and filing to the Trial Master File, both paper and electronic systems to ensure documents are filed and tracked in a complete and timely manner.
- Under close supervision reviews and participates in the quality assurance of data or documents.
- You will work with different members of the study management team as necessary to resolve study related administrative issues.
- Serves as Clinical Trial Management Associate back up providing verbal and written communication with study personnel if appropriate.
- Arranges meeting logistics.
- Drafts meeting agendas and prepares meeting minutes.
- Interacts with other departments, as directed, to complete assigned tasks.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required.
- BSc in a relevant scientific discipline preferred but not required.
- Must be familiar with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of FDA and or EU Regulations, ICH Guidelines, GCP, and/or familiarity with standard clinical operating procedures is a plus.
- Prior experience at CPA level could be useful but not essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join an innovative gene therapy organisation who are determined
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a CRA/SCRA and Principal SCRA to join one of the world's largest CRO's on a permanent basis in Cambridge.