Clinical Development Physician (Rare Disease)
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Development Physician (Rare Disease) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation in Slough, where you will support their Global Clinical Development team.
- Accountable to ensure the medical/scientific coherence and quality of clinical development programs conducted in the assigned disease area.
- Contribute to the generation of the Clinical Development Plans leading to successful registration and launch of NCEs/NBEs and additional approvals of new line extensions (indications or formulations) of registered compounds.
- Ensure the study-related safety of the subjects in the clinical trials through appropriate medical monitoring of studies on an ongoing basis - with or without independent data and safety monitoring boards.
- Contribute to the design, conduct and interpretation of specific clinical trials, specifically their relevance for the target disease and drug candidate.
- Contribute to the clinical section of documents including, but not limited to, the Investigator Brochure, Annual IND Safety Updates/EU Annual Reports, Clinical Study Reports, and submission related documents such as the Clinical Summary of Efficacy and Safety and the Clinical Overview.
- Translation of Medico-scientific innovation for corporate projects.
- Clear and articulate verbal, written and presentation skills with good command of the English language.
- Strong team player with ability to work in global diverse matrix teams and to build effective working relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Have the appropriate comportment to represent the organisation internationally at meetings and congresses.
- Scientific curiosity and ability to innovate combined with attention to timelines, results and added value.
- You will have a Medical qualification (MD).
- Clinical Development Experience with Rare Disease, ideally within CIPD.
- Experience as a Physician is required.
- Medical monitoring and protocol writing experience.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry in clinical development including knowledge of GCP.
- Board certification or other relevant higher medical and academic qualification preferred.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70000 - €85000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide aesthetics and neurotoxin organisation who are seeking a Medical Expert Physician to join them on a permanent basis in Frankfurt.
CHF100 - CHF150 per hour
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Director to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused
€135000 - €140000 per annum
Monheim am Rhein, Nordrhein-Westfalen
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Development Physician (Immunology) to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing
£110000 - £120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Development Physician to join a world-wide biopharma organisation who are focused on changing the lives of patient