Clinical Development Operations Excellence Officer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Development Operations Excellence Officer to join a medium sized biopharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Lausanne. This is an exciting opportunity to drive Operations Excellence within Research & Development by ensuring compliance to procedures and regulations and recognising opportunities for improvement.
- Working together with Quality Management, you will be supporting Clinical Development functions to establish goals and measurable targets for quality and compliance.
- Develop mechanisms for reporting on quality and compliance metrics, and foster actions and measures for continuous quality improvements. Elaborate continuous improvement plans and related metrics and KPIs to track progress and ensure follow-through on improvement plans.
- Report on strategies, initiatives, and plan progress, tracking related metrics and KPIs, in collaboration with Quality.
- Develop strategies and lead continuous improvement initiatives within Clinical Development, identifying and implementing innovative ways and processes for enhancing compliance and quality.
- Lead, coach, and participate in activities promoting compliance, quality, and operations excellence. Share and adapt "best practices".
- Prepare, execute, and facilitate continuous improvement events such as workshops.
- Support the organization to maintain a continuous improvement culture.
- Demonstrate expertise in Continuous Improvement strategies and utilize robust change management methodologies to engage stakeholders in the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Develop, deploy, and manage communication and change management plans.
- Act as an internal resource for innovative thinking relating to new trends and activities to support compliance and quality.
- Strong leadership to empower teams on critical thinking, challenge status quo and implement improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, engage and negotiate.
- Robust organizational, planning, and business skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and scientific or medical knowledge or expertise.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO environment, in a Clinical Development role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Continuous Improvement with a proven track record of deploying a range of tools/approaches to enhance operational performance, compliance and quality within pharmaceutical drug development.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF90 - CHF100 per hour
Hobson Prior are seeking a Deputy FvP to join one of the world's leading research-based health organisations. Our client is looking for someone who can start by mid-July
£100000 - £120000 per annum
A fantastic vacancy has become available for a Head of QA to work remotely for a drug discovery and development organisation focused mainly on Severe Asthma & COPD.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a new Head of Quality Assurance to join an exciting Pharmaceutical Company who specialise in scientific research and development,
We are looking for an Associate Director (QA Operations) to join a global life sciences company who are recognised for protecting and enhancing life and driving innovation.
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking an QA Compliance Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation where you have the opportunity to work permanently or on a contract.