Clinical Development Operations Excellence Officer
Hobson Prior are seeking a Clinical Development Operations Excellence Officer to join a medium sized biopharmaceutical company on a permanent basis in Lausanne. This is an exciting opportunity to drive Operations Excellence within Research & Development by ensuring compliance to procedures and regulations and recognising opportunities for improvement.
- Working together with Quality Management, you will be supporting Clinical Development functions to establish goals and measurable targets for quality and compliance.
- Develop mechanisms for reporting on quality and compliance metrics, and foster actions and measures for continuous quality improvements. Elaborate continuous improvement plans and related metrics and KPIs to track progress and ensure follow-through on improvement plans.
- Report on strategies, initiatives, and plan progress, tracking related metrics and KPIs, in collaboration with Quality.
- Develop strategies and lead continuous improvement initiatives within Clinical Development, identifying and implementing innovative ways and processes for enhancing compliance and quality.
- Lead, coach, and participate in activities promoting compliance, quality, and operations excellence. Share and adapt "best practices".
- Prepare, execute, and facilitate continuous improvement events such as workshops.
- Support the organization to maintain a continuous improvement culture.
- Demonstrate expertise in Continuous Improvement strategies and utilize robust change management methodologies to engage stakeholders in the implementation of improvement initiatives.
- Develop, deploy, and manage communication and change management plans.
- Act as an internal resource for innovative thinking relating to new trends and activities to support compliance and quality.
- Strong leadership to empower teams on critical thinking, challenge status quo and implement improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to lead, engage and negotiate.
- Robust organizational, planning, and business skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree and scientific or medical knowledge or expertise.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Pharmaceutical, biotech, or CRO environment, in a Clinical Development role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Continuous Improvement with a proven track record of deploying a range of tools/approaches to enhance operational performance, compliance and quality within pharmaceutical drug development.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson prior are seeking a QA Director to join a pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and affordable treatments for diseases
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer (Operations) to join an integrated pharmaceutical organisation who provide affordable
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Quality Assurance Officer (Systems) to join an integrated pharmaceutical organisation who provide affordable
£78000 - £85000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Operations (GMP) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Stevenage.
$190000 - $210000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Director of GCP Quality Assurance to join a medium-sized Biopharmaceutical organisation who are focused on developing
CHF75 - CHF85 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide biopharma organisation focused on improving the lives of patients globally through pioneering medicines.
£350 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Supplier Quality Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus
£100000 - £110000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Sr Manager Quality to join a top organisation who delivers millions of products to hundreds of countries all over the world
£50000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Improvement Specialist to join a leading biotech organisation on a fixed-term contract in Uxbridge.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting new opportunity within a global leader in health and wellness, who are looking for a QA officer to join them on a permanent basis in Hertfordshire.