Change and Communications Manager - GEM (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are in search for a Change and Communications Manager - GEM to work remotely in Europe for a leading biotech organisation on a contract basis.
- Perform project-based change deliverables for GEM Transformation and the organisation's Solutions Portal key initiatives including visioning, stakeholder analysis and engagement, change risk and readiness assessment, organizational impact analysis, alignment and transition, and sustainability.
- Communicate with Project Managers to ensure a holistic approach to change and consistency of messaging as well as manage potential conflicting interests.
- Accountable to develop internal communications materials (presentations, speeches, articles, training, videos etc).
- Leverage standard change management processes, core methodology, templates, practices and tools, from previous launches and deliver on project commitments.
- Develop ongoing change management capability within the organisation, capturing, reviewing and embedding learning across implementation waves and locations.
- You will work closely with various Project Managers, proactively identify potential project risks and anticipate issues; develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns.
- Build on the existing stakeholder management activities, to ensure there is a targeted organizational alignment plan for sponsor and stakeholder management which includes coaching, education, training and resistance management.
- In partnership with Functional teams, transformation and leadership teams, and the organisation's leadership team design and deliver change interventions to drive the desired behaviour change, change adoption and embedment.
- Partner with workstreams and business partners, including Communications to ensure key messages pertaining to change management are communicated accurately and timely using innovative channels.
- Strategies, design and deliver communications of all the organisation's projects ensuring that all key stakeholders are informed of impacts.
- Any other assigned tasks.
- Exceptional communication (both written and verbal), influencing, and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Expert knowledge MS Excel / Powerpoint / Sharepoint.
- Demonstrated experience managing change in a complex, matrixed organization, covering multiple geographies, language groups, and business models.
- A solid understanding of how people experience change and the psychology of change.
- Expert knowledge in change management principles and methodologies.
- Complex project and change management expertise with a proven record of success.
- Demonstrate capabilities for deploying day-to-day practical change management tactics.
- Preferred experience and knowledge in shared service transformation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.