Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are working with a top Global Pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Associate Director of Statistics (Therapeutic Area Head) to join them on a permanent basis in Slough.
- Represent as the 'Project & Therapeutic Lead' for all projects within one therapeutic area - leading the design, execution, data analysis, interpretation and reporting of these projects.
- Support the development and implementation of novel statistical strategies and methods, collaborating with external vendors, Consultants, third-parties and Scientists to find opportunities for innovation within the company's R&D group.
- Collaborate with external vendors regarding outsourced statistical activities - managing project timeframes, budgets and the quality associated with project deliverables.
- Serve as the Statistics team's representative to regulatory meetings to aid the understanding and defense of the chosen statistical methodologies and results.
- Provide first consultation to cross-functional teams and stakeholders where statistical consultation is needed to verify submission-related activities.
- PhD (preferred) or MSc Degree in Statistics, Biostatistics or related.
- Extensive experience within the Pharmaceutical or Biotech sectors.
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in a cross functional environment.
- Knowledge of programming within SAS or R.
- Experience of Bayesian is desirable, but not required.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and submission-related activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
$140000 - $155000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking a Lead Principal Statistician to be home-based anywhere in the USA for a Global CRO.
$230000 - $250000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior Director of Biostatistics to join a mid-size Biopharmaceutical company who are focused on providing therapies to fight numerous