Associate Director - MS&T
Hobson Prior are looking for an Associate Director - MS&T to join a brilliant healthcare organisation on a permanent basis. Our client is focused on finding and developing novel remedies.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be responsible for oversight of TS/MS business procedures.
- Assist with the design of the lab space and purchase, execute and qualify cell culture and purification equipment within the lab.
- Cooperate with colleagues within the QC lab, engineering development and QA.
- Accountable for establishing personnel.
- Guide a technical comprehensive lab group to aid the Limerick biologics manufacturing procedures.
- You will assist with new product introduction and commercialisation.
- Any other assigned duties.
- At least 5 years of experience in a leadership role.
- At least 6 years of being skilled in a biologics GMP manufacturing setting.
- Expertise in cell culture and/or purification practices used within the manufacturing of biotech products.
- Know-how of qualification and validation needs, as well as of commercial scare biotech manufacturing procedures.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Tech Transfer - Project Manager to join a clinical-stage gene therapy organisation on a permanent basis located in London.