Associate Director - HEOR - Haem
Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director - HEOR - Haem to join a pharmaceutical company who focuses on delivering innovative medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening diseases. This role will be located in Uxbridge but will require you to work from home for the time being.
- To recognise opportunities and lead studies to differentiate and improve value propositions for Haem assets.
- Direct efforts to build dossiers for submission to HTA authorities to support market access activities.
- To build connections with key matrix teams to maximize opportunities for the Haem portfolio.
- To maintain and develop strong relationships and visibility with external key opinion leaders in medicine, health economics, and outcomes research.
- You will develop and perform innovative HEOR strategies in support of the organisations Haem assets.
- To deliver insights into the development of access/HTA strategy from the perspective of markets under their responsibility and support their colleagues in the implementation of this strategy.
- You will take responsibility for leading matrix teams on key cross-functional projects with an opportunity to mentor and develop junior staff, and to advance the impact of health economics and outcomes research at the organisation.
- To lead health economic and outcomes research in support of Haem assets.
- To have an degree in a health economics or health services research.
- Prior experience within Haem research would be admirable however this is not essential.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.