Analytical Development Lead Scientist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking for an Analytical Development Lead Scientist to join a fantastic CDMO on a permanent basis located in Asia. Our client is focused on providing seamless development and manufacturing solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will guarantee that the groups distribute high quality development services to customers in the agreed timelines.
- The ideal candidate will foster a novel culture in their division and expects, reviews and executes technical novelties and trends.
- Assure and handle the interfaces to cell line development, process development, documentation, QC operations and any other development services groups.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a biology, biochemistry, biotechnology or similar field, with demonstrable experience.
- Demonstrable experience within the field of biopharma analytics and/or analytical development, ideally within mammalian cell culture and ADC.
- Expertise on process development from IND facilitating to process characterisation, as well as regulatory needs for the organisation.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.