Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Warehouse Operative to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on developing remedies that might have the possibility of curing those who suffer from severe illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this position, you will support in handling daily actions for the warehouse.
- Preserve the warehouse area in a GMP manner to assist with manufacturing and QC testing operations.
- Guarantee all resources are picked and ready to transfer to the operations as described within the manufacturing schedule.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Familiarity with warehouse, ideally rendering o GMP standards.
- Knowledge of materials management and good materials planning.
- Expertise with mechanical equipment such as FLT.
- Computer literacy.
- Comprehension of incoterms.
- Acquaintance with cold chain supply.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Process Technician - Supply Management to join a fantastic healthcare organisation on a contract basis located in Basel.
£26 - £32 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Clinical Supplies Specialist to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Moreton.
Burgess Hill, England
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract basis located in Burgess Hill.