This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Warehouse/Logistics Operator to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Stein. Our client is focused on improving as well as prolonging the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will guarantee that the products to be stored and removed from the manual warehouse run smoothly.
- The ideal candidate will carry out the qualitative, quantitative, and timely processing of all goods receipts from production physically as well as system-technically.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Fluency in the German language.
- Expertise in all procedures within ultra-low freezers.
- Comprehension of deviations.
- Knowledge of the required SAP transactions primarily in production logistics and can implement them.
- Know-how of the RFT functions and can use them.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
CHF100 - CHF110 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Consultant Innovation Projects - Global Supply Chain Operations to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract basis located in Zug.
£33000 - £38000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an Engineering Team lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Braunton.