This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Warehouse/Logistics Operator to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Basel. Our client is focused on developing ground-breaking therapies for unmet medical requirements.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will conduct all warehouse and distribution actions in compliance with needs and the subsequent processes, as well as cleaning of workplace.
- Notify the manager or deputy on quality event such as deviation.
- Ensure the ability to describe the process and answer queries concerning the designated area of responsibility throughout internal/external inspections.
- Accountable for conducting GMP compliant documentation of the implemented actions in electronic system (SAPs) and on paper-based documentation.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in logistics.
- Obtained an EU or Swiss citizenship.
- Familiarity within a pharmaceutical organisation would be ideal.
- Fluency in the German language with knowledge in English would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable work experience in a similar role.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.