Veeva QualityDoc SME (home-based)
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a Veeva QualityDoc SME to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. This position will involve providing consulting and project work services to support the Enterprise Content Management program of BI. This is a contract position, where you will have the ability to work remotely.
- Consulting and professional mindset.
- Strong commitment and willingness for simplification of processes and data based on industry standards and best practices.
- Veeva QualityDoc.
- Vault Platform Administrator Level 2 Certified.
- Have previously worked in 2-3 agile projects.
- Having already worked on a minimum of 2-3 VVQD projects.
- Process know-how of pharmaceutical companies.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in Document Management.
- Project management leader experience.
- Change management experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are in search for a Project Leader to join a global CRO where you can be based anywhere in Europe.
£90000 - £95000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking an Associate Director - Clinical Program Management to join a Biotech organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Clinical Trial Manager to join a Biotechnology company who are determined to develop treatments for patients who have serious illnesses.
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
£70000 - £75000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.