Hobson Prior are seeking for a Validation Manager to join a fantastic biotech organisation on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on producing medicines that might have the possibility to cure those who suffer from serious illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle various validation professionals concurrently.
- Engage with multiple other divisions in the business which involves production, QC, QA, etc.
- Collaborate with external validation contractors to guarantee validation projects are implemented in a timely manner.
- Author/evaluate validation policies.
- Produce/update site master validation plans.
- Offer validation assistance across various manufacturing and lab sites through guaranteeing all computer systems, utility, computer systems and procedures are correctly validated.
- Guarantee that the site meets validation regulatory needs.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Familiarity within the validation of process equipment, utilities, computer systems and sterilisation.
- Acquaintance working in a cGMP biotechnology/pharmaceutical setting.
- Past involvement in managing teams in a pharmaceutical/biotech setting.
- Demonstrable experience with quality procedures which involves investigations, deviations, RCAs and CAPAs.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.