Hobson Prior are looking for a Validation Engineer to join a biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis located in Shannon. Our Client is focused on treatment development for serious diseases that may be curable.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you are responsible for the commissioning and validation of both plant and utility equipment.
- Establishing qualification and validation protocols, scheduling them, and executing them.
- Ensure system qualification and validation are supported by system impact assessments and validation plans.
- Establish protocols for validation projects in order to meet regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that the site is compliant with cGMP guidelines.
- Conduct investigations and write reports on deviations.
- Manage the layout development process.
- An engineering degree such as a BSc/MSc, a BEng/MEng or a similar degree is required.
- Experience with either validation or quality systems for at least five years.
- An understanding of GMP or cGMP as well as experience working with them.
- Experience in creating regulatory materials for a variety of regulatory bodies.
- An understanding of deviations, root causes, and corrective actions related to deviations.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Galway, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Validation Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Galway.
€300 - €340 per day
Welwyn Garden City, England
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Field Maintenance Contractor to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
€40 - €50 per hour
Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm, Deutschland
Hobson Prior are looking for a Process Expert | Project Controller to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract part-time basis located in Pfaffenhofen.
€35000 - €45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Senior Instrument Support Scientist to join a small organisation on a permanent basis located in Cambridge.