Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Validation Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Galway. Our client is focused on bringing their customers novel and efficient products and solutions.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle change control for validation implications.
- Responsible for introducing process validation of new products for regulatory proposals.
- Evaluate and manage problem validation protocols and reports.
- Handle cleaning validation method.
- Assist with and evaluate the validation master plan.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in an engineering field.
- At least 4+ years of experience in a pharmaceutical setting.
- Familiarity with validation/cleaning validation.
- Previous involvement performing both internal and external audits.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Facilities Engineer to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a biotech organisation on a contract basis located in the UK.
CHF80 - CHF90 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Process Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Process Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Stockholm.