This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a brilliant consultancy on a contract basis located in Walloon Brabant. Our client is focused on saving and improving the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will conduct periodic evaluations of analytical instruments.
- Serve as the evaluator on any other validations personnel.
- Handle suppliers linked to qualification/validation actions.
- You will carry out the validation of analytical instruments.
- Responsible for authoring validation documentation.
- Conduct change controls.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Familiarity in carrying out validation on analytical equipment/lab equipment in a pharmaceutical R&D setting such as particle counters, microscopes, mass spectrometers, etc.
- Educated to a degree level in a chemical engineering or similar field.
- Acquaintance with data integrity within 21 CFR part 11.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.