User Technology Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a User Technology Engineer to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland where you will join them on a contract basis. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Investigate platform and product issues.
- Communicate effectively with key stakeholders and management.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders.
- Establish and foster relationships with key NIBR Informatics (NX) at various levels in the organization.
- Generates reports that are accurate, objective, and complete in a timely manner.
- Provides regular updates to tickets with frequency depending on priority level.
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Ability to work across various organizational entities.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to collaborate and excel in a dynamic environment.
- Strong prioritization capabilities.
- Effective at managing multiple simultaneous requests.
- Comfortable with changing priorities.
- 5+ years' experience working in large enterprise environment.
- Experience with integrating different devices into Enterprise Active Directory and network environment.
- Experience troubleshooting complex Mac and Windows 10 operating system issues.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft 365 (Office, Teams, Outlook).
- Familiarity with IT service management systems (Jira Service Desk, Service Now).
- Understanding of scripting (VBScript, PowerShell).
- Understanding of TCP/IP and computer networking.
- Familiarity with MS Active Directory and group policy.
- NetApp: Expert - 7 years of experience.
- Storage: Expert - 8 years of experience.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an amazing permanent position has arisen within a leading pharmaceutical organisation who are committed to providing life-changing therapies
$80000 - $100000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a motivated Junior System Administrator to join a clinical-stage gene therapy company on a permanent basis in the US. For more information on this role
£45000 - £58000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Operational Excellence Specialist for an exciting permanent position based in Stevenage where you will have WFH flexibility.