This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a UK QPPV to join a world-wide organisation specialising in pioneering care solutions and holistic programmes. As the UK QPPV you will have ultimate accountability for the development, oversight and improvement in structure of the UK PV systems and how these link to the global PV system.
- Establish and maintain the organisations UK PV system including the establishment and maintenance of the UK PSMF so it accurately reflects the UK position but considers the links and system of the European PSMF.
- To create awareness and understanding of Pharmacovigilance at the UK IE affiliate.
- To maintain an overview of the safety profile and any emerging concerns of all clinical and post marketed products for which the organisation holds a marketing authorisation in the UK.
- Represent as a single point of contact for the MHRA on a 24-hour basis.
- To proactively ensure that affiliate people, processes and systems are in place (local PV system) for handling of any safety information received at local level and to ensure compliance to local and international PV regulations/guidelines/requirements and to the company's internal procedures.
- 5 years Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Experience managing a PSMF.
- Audit and Inspection readiness experience.
- An excellent understanding of UK PV Regulations.
- Experience responding to regulatory bodies would be an advantage.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€450 - €500 per day
Hobson Prior are currently working with a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life.
€70 - €75 per hour
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a PVG Systems Specialist to join an international healthcare organisation