Trial Master File Operations Manager
Hobson Prior are working with a leading independent biotech organisation who are looking for Trial Master File Operations Manager to join them on a 12-month contract basis in Uxbridge.
- You will support leadership for department strategy.
- Motivate and develop RIM team and encourage sharing of best practices and development of process improvements.
- Responsible to lead and/or implement change initiatives in order to develop and improve departmental execution and effectiveness.
- Foster staff development through performance management, coaching and mentoring.
- Develop and maintain robust relationships with internal and external experts and key global stakeholders.
- Set goals and ensure delivery.
- Support staff members in developing a training plan.
- Develop best practices for staff management and development through collaboration with other GDO line managers.
- Attend department meetings and provide input and guidance.
- Recognise and leverage external knowledge of industry best practices and processes.
- Ability to develop and manage departmental budgets.
- Capable to network and build relationships to maximize organizational function and capabilities.
- Doctorate degree & 4 years of directly related experience OR
- Master's degree & 8 years of directly related experience OR
- Bachelor's degree & 10 years of directly related experience
- 4 years of direct managerial and/or leadership experience
- Mastery of global regulatory requirements and guidelines for conducting clinical research and safety monitoring/reporting.
- Knowledge of relevant GCP, external and internal regulatory requirements/guidelines.
- Understanding of resource management and organizational capacity.
- Experience developing goals and training plans to maximize talent management/career development.
- Experience managing projects in a matrix organization.
- Experience leading organizations through change.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trial Manager for an exciting position at research-based biopharmaceutical company.
£400 - £450 per day
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Trials Manager II to join a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused,
€40000 - €45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a CRA to join global pharmaceutical organisation focused on advancing the development of innovative medicines, biologic therapies
£45000 - £52000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading CRO who are recruiting for a CRA/SCRA to be home-based anywhere in the UK.