Transportation & Distribution Manager (remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Transportation & Distribution Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere within the EMEA region. Our client is focused on saving and improving the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle transportation oversight from origin to destination, which involves tracking and tracing for shipments in allocated lanes.
- Accountable for assisting and collaborating cross-functionally with clinical supply planning, master planning, clinical operations, country clinical operations, CMOs/CROs, logistics, security and trade compliance.
- Cooperate with GCS, logistics, trade operations and country operations to handle and expedite shipments, customs clearance, and aid in developing process improvement programs for international distribution warehouse.
- Supervise carrier performance and acknowledge transportation-linked concerns, which involves documenting transportation investigations.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a BA/BS field.
- Demonstrated experience in transportation, ideally air.
- Experience with global shipping paperwork, global shipments and customs agents.
- Acquaintance with global supply chain constituents such as brokers, freight forwarders, freight providers, carriers, CMOs/CROs, and depot/warehouse providers.
- Prior involvement with global shipping and the comprehension of global delivery channels and methods, such as country/regional depots vs. direct-to-site.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€50000 - €55000 per annum
Galway, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Validation Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Galway.
€300 - €340 per day
Welwyn Garden City, England
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Field Maintenance Contractor to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
£70000 - £90000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Validation Engineer to join a biotechnology organisation on a permanent basis located in Shannon.
€40 - €50 per hour
Pfaffenhofen an der Ilm, Deutschland
Hobson Prior are looking for a Process Expert | Project Controller to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a contract part-time basis located in Pfaffenhofen.
€35000 - €45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Senior Instrument Support Scientist to join a small organisation on a permanent basis located in Cambridge.