Training and Support Specialist (Clinical & Quality Systems)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Training and Support Specialist (Clinical & Quality Systems) to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients. This position is accountable for training and user support for Clinical Trial Management / electronic Trial Master File based on Veeva Vault and Project & Resource Management based on Planisware.
- Accountable for the delivery of end-user training (F2F, remote) and management of user access.
- Development of training materials (incl. online training) in close cooperation with the Business.
- Support system release process and validation activities with development and execution of testing, and end user communication.
- Coordinate and provide communications to end-users, e.g. release notifications, new features, system related issues.
- Ongoing troubleshooting and user support to ensure customer satisfaction with communication and documentation via the organisations ticketing system.
- Support assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and proactive service.
- Support analysis and improvement of system support processes across the Clinical & Quality Systems Landscape.
- Support creation of system related QS documentation (SOPs, WISs, etc.) in compliance with relevant policies and standards.
- Support configuration of new functionalities based on user requirements as System Administrator for defined information systems (e.g. Veeva Vault Clinical CTMS and eTMF, Planisware Project & Resource Management).
- Guarantee compliance to CSV requirements, IT Policies, and standards.
- Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners.
- Good analytical skills, and ability to understand business requirements, and transform into IT solutions.
- University degree in science, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience, preferably minimum 2 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in development of training documentation and eLearning Modules and providing end user training.
- 2+ of experience in business area in support and managing relevant IT systems, e.g. Clinical Trial Management Systems, electronic Trial Master File Systems, Project & Resource Management System etc.
- Very good knowledge of regulated environments (GxP). Good understanding of GAMP5 software development and ITIL framework, certification is an asset.
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation and Code of Federal Regulations CFR 21 Part 11 and required documentation.
- Preferably experience in Veeva Vault support and administration.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€45 - €50 per hour
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Medical Device Analyst to join one of the world's largest pharmaceutical organisations
€370 - €375 per day
Hobson Prior is currently recruiting for a Complaints Specialist to be based in Dublin, Ireland.
£400 - £425 per day
Hobson Prior are looking for a Quality Supplier Manager to join a world-wide biopharmaceutical organisation focused on discovering, developing and commercialising pioneering medicines
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a regulatory and clinical research organisation who is seeking a Quality Consultant to join them on a permanent basis.
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an IT System Analyst to join a Research Centre on a permanent basis in London.