Training and Support Specialist (Clinical & Quality Systems)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are looking for a Training and Support Specialist (Clinical & Quality Systems) to join a growing biopharmaceutical company in Switzerland who focus on discovering, developing and bringing more, pioneering medicines to patients. This position is accountable for training and user support for Clinical Trial Management / electronic Trial Master File based on Veeva Vault and Project & Resource Management based on Planisware.
- Accountable for the delivery of end-user training (F2F, remote) and management of user access.
- Development of training materials (incl. online training) in close cooperation with the Business.
- Support system release process and validation activities with development and execution of testing, and end user communication.
- Coordinate and provide communications to end-users, e.g. release notifications, new features, system related issues.
- Ongoing troubleshooting and user support to ensure customer satisfaction with communication and documentation via the organisations ticketing system.
- Support assessment of user needs through close cooperation with business functions to provide support and proactive service.
- Support analysis and improvement of system support processes across the Clinical & Quality Systems Landscape.
- Support creation of system related QS documentation (SOPs, WISs, etc.) in compliance with relevant policies and standards.
- Support configuration of new functionalities based on user requirements as System Administrator for defined information systems (e.g. Veeva Vault Clinical CTMS and eTMF, Planisware Project & Resource Management).
- Guarantee compliance to CSV requirements, IT Policies, and standards.
- Strong communication skills, able to understand problems and present solutions towards business partners.
- Good analytical skills, and ability to understand business requirements, and transform into IT solutions.
- University degree in science, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience, preferably minimum 2 years in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in development of training documentation and eLearning Modules and providing end user training.
- 2+ of experience in business area in support and managing relevant IT systems, e.g. Clinical Trial Management Systems, electronic Trial Master File Systems, Project & Resource Management System etc.
- Very good knowledge of regulated environments (GxP). Good understanding of GAMP5 software development and ITIL framework, certification is an asset.
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation and Code of Federal Regulations CFR 21 Part 11 and required documentation.
- Preferably experience in Veeva Vault support and administration.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£40000 - £46000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a leading pharmaceutical organisation who focuses on enabling better access to medicines for patients all over the world
€65000 - €75000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a QA Manager GCLP to join rapidly growing biotechnology company focused on developing novel products to target cancer and infectious diseases.
£90000 - £100000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Head of Quality to join a leading biopharmaceutical organisation in London to implement and maintain an effective quality assurance system.
£38000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior is currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses.
€100000 - €120000 per annum
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Global Head GCP QA to join rapidly growing biotechnology company where you will an exciting opportunity to optimize GCP QA