Trading Entity Compliance Associate
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for a Trading Entity Compliance Associate to join a patient focused pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis in Dublin. Our client is focused on providing a healthier and happier future to people all over the world by providing innovative treatments.
- Accountable to work in a cross-functional team to ensure all quality master data under Trading Entity responsibility will be accurately migrated into BPR-I system as part of integration activities.
- You will support mapping required GxP activities to be migrated as part of the integration of SPIL into TPI-IB.
- To write, review and approve SOPs as required.
- Implementation, execution and administration of change controls, deviations and CAPAs.
- To ensure that accurate records, as required by the individual elements of the QMS, are kept and maintained in a secure manner.
- You will be ensuring that a quality management system is implemented and maintained.
- To be focusing on the management of authorized activities and the accuracy of and quality of records.
- To ensure that relevant customer complaints are dealt with effectively.
- You will be ensuring approval of suppliers and customers.
- To support in ensuring that self-inspections are performed at appropriate regular intervals following a prearranged programme and necessary corrective measures are put in place.
- To ensure that any additional requirements imposed on certain products by national law are adhered to.
- Good Knowledge of HPRA healthcare legislation, GXP regulations and industry standards.
- Ability to work successfully in multi-functional and multi-cultural teams.
- Demonstrate unquestionable integrity and professionalism.
- Customer and patient oriented mindset.
- Scientific Degree.
- Strong knowledge of global regulations relating to GDP, licensing, imports/exports and controlled drug / substance compliance.
- Good knowledge of SAP system and experience in data migration and/or integration of quality management system activities.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£350 - £400 per day
Hobson Prior currently have an exciting opportunity for a Quality Account Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who focus on delivering life-changing medicines.
£300 - £350 per day
We are currently in search for a Supplier Quality Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a contract basis in Macclesfield, however you will have the flexibility
Hobson Prior currently have an opportunity for a Quality Executive - GDP to join a leading patient-focused pharmaceutical organisation in London.
£80000 - £90000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Head of QA to join top pharmaceutical organisation in Stevenage. With guidance from the Quality Director,
£30 - £35 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for a Document Management Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company where you will support one or more oncology products from a European regulatory perspective.
£38000 - £43000 per annum
Hobson Prior is working with a leading biotechnology company who are in search for a Senior QA Associate to join them on a permanent basis in London.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
A new vacancy has opened for a GMP Trainer to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in Stevenage.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a QA Team Lead for an exciting permanent position at a Biotech organisation in London.