TGA Utilities Engineering Lead (hybrid)
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a TGA Utilities Engineering Lead to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Munich with hybrid working available. Our client is focused on performing viable and idea study for the construction of a new production.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Handle the TGA workstream as part of an investment project to form production capacities within the field of bioconjugation and fill & finish.
- Serve as a representative of the company's interests, technical exchange with site engineering.
- Cooperate with an external planning organisation, initially in the viability and idea study phase oriented around TGA concerns that need to be refined.
- Work with others on the technical planning/design of the technical building equipment trades, for example: HVAC, compressed air, heating/cooling systems, water, wastewater but also ultra-pure media such as WFI or ultra-pure steam.
- The ideal candidate will clarify interfaces between the TGA, process, construction, ultra-pure media and logistics trades.
- Guarantee GMP compliance and adherence to EHS guidelines such as OEB5/6 substances are processed.
- Evaluate/partial production of pertinent documentation and presentations.
- You will have the option to continue the activity within the further service phases basic design, detail design and commissioning/qualification.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A confident individual who is reliable and able to work well independently.
- An organised individual who is committed, assertive and able to work well in a team.
- Educated to a degree level or training as a technician oriented around supply technology, building technology, energy technology or comparable training with extensive knowledge and experience in the above-mentioned areas would be beneficial.
- Know-how of the pertinent guidelines and legal needs.
- Familiarity working with general planners.
- Various years of experience in plant planning, ideally in a pharmaceutical, medical technology, chemical or food organisation.
- Project management expertise.
- Various years of experience in managing multifaceted construction projects.
- Fluency in the German and English languages.
- Computer literacy.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hobson Prior are looking for an Industrial IT and Automation Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis located in Bern.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Transportation & Distribution Manager to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
CHF120000 - CHF130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Qualification Engineer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis located in Basel.
€60000 - €70000 per annum
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are looking for a Sr. Cold Chain Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a permanent basis.
Cork, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior is actively seeking a Commissioning Qualification Engineer (C&Q) for the esteemed RCMF project located in Cork.
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an IT/OT Support Engineer (Automation Biased) to join a brilliant biotech organisation on a permanent basis.
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Lead Automation Engineer to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis located in Switzerland.
Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Technical Writer to join a fantastic pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis.
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for an Environment and Sustainability Manager to join a fantastic clinical-stage gene therapy organisation on a permanent basis located in London.
Hobson Prior is actively seeking a Black Utilities Engineer for a cutting-edge pharmaceutical facility located in Croatia.