Test Development Engineer
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Test Development Engineer to join a leading medical technology company that focuses on using the latest technologies helping eye care professionals worldwide improve patient retina care.
- Accountable to engage with R&D team on design reviews and design output demonstrations ensuring technical requirements and DfX deliverables are met.
- Self and co-develop test solutions to verify the performance of various electro/optomechanical sub-systems.
- Produce test & deployment strategies and execute on developed project plans.
- Verify and validate that test solutions meet all requirements from technical all the way through to end users.
- Lead in non-routine fault isolation, diagnosis and repair of test solutions.
- You will deliver technical training for test procedures and equipment to production and supplier personnel.
- You will maintain changes and compliance of the test solution technical data packages including hardware & software design, BoM and related procedures.
- Accountable to lead and implement test improvement initiatives through metrics analysis of trends, failure modes and test yields.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering discipline or equivalent education gained through work experiences in a high technology production environment.
- Prior experience with requirements development and flow‐down of higher-level requirements to lower level sub-systems.
- Understanding of the systems engineering lifecycle, and demonstrable application of relevant test methodologies and toolsets.
- Requirement verification and validation for electro/opto-mechanical software-controlled systems.
- Experience of automated test tools and scripting languages such as Python, Perl.
- Experience with hands-on hardware/software integration and troubleshooting.
- You will have knowledge of developing in languages such as C++/Java under Windows and Linux.
- Understands the principles of 6 Sigma and Lean manufacturing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently recruiting for an exciting new opportunity and challenge in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, our client is seeking a Production and Controls Engineer