Technical Project Manager
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to join a world-wide pharmaceutical company where you can be based anywhere in Europe. Our client focuses on providing pioneering medical solutions to improve the quality of people's lives. Competitive salary based on location and experience.
- You will manage projects with both internal and vendor teams with top-down oversight throughout entire execution adhering to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Plan and implement quality processes and controls.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Determined - the obstacle is the way. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong experience with SharePoint 2016, Power Apps, Power Shell scripting.
- Strong Excel and analysis skills.
- Extensive experience managing projects and teams using JIRA, MS Project Online, Confluence, Kanban boards Preferred:
- Experience using Hugo, Docker, Qlik Sense.
- UI/UX skills - can direct the creative arm of a project.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€70 - €80 per hour
Kraków, Lesser Poland
Hobson Prior are recruiting for a MPCRs (MBR) Consultant (MES Recipe Designer) to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order