Hobson Prior are currently working with a global pharmaceutical organisation who are driven to help improve and prolong life. Our client is seeking a Technical Manager to join them on a contract basis in Hamburg.
- Accountable for all technical facilities and operating buildings including the associated infrastructure are to be looked after from an economic, energy and GMP perspective.
- Organization and coordination of workflows in the technical area.
- Creation of technical specifications and tenders taking GMP, URS and laboratory guidelines into account.
- Maintenance of supply, production, security and building technology as well as building maintenance.
- Planning and monitoring of maintenance and repair costs (OPEX).
- Planning and organization of structural measures in compliance with official requirements / first point of contact for the authorities.
- Planning, organization and implementation of technical investment projects in the GMP and NON GMP environment.
- Project management: construction management, budget responsibility, acceptance, SAT, FAT.
- Electrical engineer or comparable (e.g. process engineering).
- Extensive knowledge in the field of technical building equipment, air conditioning technology for pharmaceutical production, clean room class A-D and laboratory operation.
- Extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of production systems.
- Very good knowledge of GMP.
- Knowledge in the field of automation technology.
- IT: CAD application, office.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Up to CHF57 per hour
Hobson Prior are looking for an Process Specialist to join a top world-wide medicines organisation
€35000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently working with a contract development and manufacturing organisation who are seeking a Process Engineer