Tech Transfer Specialist
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently working with a gene therapy organisation who are determined to develop possible curative treatments for patients who are living with serious illnesses. Our client is looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist to join on a contract basis in London.
- Develop technical subject matter expertise in the technical support team and wider manufacturing operations.
- Provide project leadership/management and formal reporting of tech transfer and validation for each new product to establish manufacturing readiness for PPQ, launch and subsequent lifecycle management.
- Accountable for product lifecycle management activities including process validation of processes in line with ICHQ8-10.
- Lead and/or provide technical support using established problem-solving techniques for investigations into quality events, customer complaints and IMC actions.
- Provide technical recommendations, co-ordinate and execute CAPA's.
- Management of change controls; providing impact assessments as a technical functional, coordinating input and support from development if required. Lead/support and/or coordinate the action plans.
- Ability to manage, multiple, cross functional projects to deliver against key project milestones and deadlines.
- Experience of managing workload of small teams to meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English.
- Ability to present effectively to groups.
- Excellent influencing skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with personnel at all levels.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with ability to work cross-functionally both with internal and external partners.
- Scientific Degree or equivalent, preferably with a higher qualification in a discipline related to bio-pharmaceutical sciences.
- Extensive industrial experience in Pharma/Bio within a GMP regulated environment.
- Thorough working knowledge of ICH guidelines and current Good Manufacturing Practice.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a GMP Production Scientist to join a growing biotech organisation on a permanent basis in London.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Senior GMP Production Scientist to join a biopharmaceutical company, that is focused on developing specific therapies that harness