Tech Transfer - Project Manager
Hobson Prior are currently seeking for a Tech Transfer - Project Manager to join a clinical-stage gene therapy organisation on a permanent basis located in London. Our client is focused on producing solutions that might possibly cure those with severe illnesses.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be accountable for planning product lifecycle management actions, which involves process validation of procedures aligned with ICHQ 8-10.
- Schedule and formal report of tech transfer and validation for each new product to form manufacturing promptness for PPQ, launch and subsequent lifecycle management.
- Handle risks/concerns and mitigations activities so they don't impact the project implementation.
- Accountable for guaranteeing that own work and that of the team complies with GMP, data integrity, GDP and is assumed rendering to suitable processes.
- Guarantee that all projects are planned to a precise level of detail and that actions are sequenced correctly.
- You will plan, control and report progress on various projects from large tech transfers to smaller procedure optimisation projects.
- Offer reports and dashboards to track progression and activities across various projects simultaneously.
- Assure that lessons learned are captured and fed forward into future project actions.
- Collaborate with al divisions such as Manufacturing/QA/Supply Chain/Validation/Engineering/EHS to discuss actions, offer weekly reports and meeting minutes that facilitate the company to delivery projects successfully.
- The ideal candidate will guarantee that all project plans recognise the necessary level or resources and outline roles and accountabilities.
- Interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- A motivated individual who is competent in handling various cross-functional projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- A project management qualification through PMP, IPMA, Prince or corresponding.
- Computer and software literacy.
- Educated to a degree level in a scientific field or corresponding, ideally with a higher qualification in bio-pharmaceutical sciences.
- At least 5 years of experience in project management across the project lifecycle in a pharmaceutical setting, since accomplishing the project management qualification.
- Familiar within a matrix organisation structure.
- Capable of influencing shareholders to guarantee the project receives the correct level or resources and assistance.
- Acquaintance with planning and handling projects across various sites which involves facilitation of interactive planning sessions.
- Past involvement in transferring pharmaceutical products from external establishments or process development into a GMP manufacturing setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.