Team Leader - HTA & Outcomes Research (Associate Director)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior currently have a new opportunity for a Team Leader - HTA & Outcomes Research (Associate Director) to join a leading global biopharmaceutical company that has been inventing for life for more than a century. This role will manage a small team comprising health economists and EBM managers and will also be expected to be involved in the development and delivery of the materials required to achieve access for the organisation's products at both the national and local levels.
- Accountable for leading on developing the HTA strategy for defined products/indications.
- Providing &/or supervising, the development/writing of relevant components of HTA dossiers to a high quality and in a timely manner with the support of team members.
- Recognising the need for Real World Evidence and leading/collaborating on studies.
- Engaging cross-functionally to ensure that there is clarity around the strategy and early identification of the specific needs from the brand teams to support the access strategy.
- Providing &/or supervising input into the development of economic models for HTA submissions.
- To engage with CORE around support needed for successful delivery of HTA dossiers.
- Tracking the evolving nature of our key external customers and communicating this to the wider business.
- Develop and deliver tools and messages for the brand teams to support marketing and regional/local access strategy.
- Leading on the development of technical expertise within the Group/Company.
- Mentoring junior members of the growing group.
- MSc in Health Economics, Evidence Based Health Care or related discipline.
- A good understanding of the NHS.
- Experience leading on HTA submissions to NICE.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.