System Architect Device Product Area
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a System Architect Device Product Area to join a global leading manufacturer in the field of medical technology where you will have the opportunity to work on versatile tasks in an exciting work environment.
- Design, optimization and documentation of the system architecture of medical devices considering regulatory normative regulations.
- Requirement engineering and management in the development process of medical devices.
- Accountability for the technical specification and implementation of the corresponding development projects, technical control from the specification to the pilot series.
- To support the preparation of technical documentation and conformity assessment for the medical device with the relevant testing bodies.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness.
- Independent and goal-oriented work.
- Communicative and enthusiastic team member.
- Completed technical studies, ideally electrical engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge in the analysis, design, development, and integration of complex applications.
- Experience with agile project methods.
- A minimum of 3 years professional experience.
- Very good knowledge of English and German, speaking and writing.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Hobson Prior has partnered with a top pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for a Procurement Specialist Buyer to join them on a permanent basis.