Supply Manager (remote-based)
Hobson Prior are searching for a Supply Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company on a 12-month contract basis where you will work remotely. Our client's goal is to go beyond the limits of science and change lives through ground-breaking medicines.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- As required, provide support to enable planning and management of more complex clinical studies working together with Technical Manager or other assigned Study Manager or Senior Manager within LCS.
- Assist in the review and preparation of departmental SOPs, systems and processes to support maintenance, improvement and future growth of Study Management best practice.
- Plan and lead regular LCS Matrix meetings for assigned studies. Agree scope of work, and more detailed plans and timelines with Systems, Distribution, and Vendor Management representatives and collaborate to achieve agreed supply activities.
- Create, develop and maintain LCS clinical supply strategy for IMP.
- Collaborate in ensuring responsiveness to changes in supply remit and ensure LCS review and timely resolution of issues and challenges as they arise.
- As a member of the Supply Continuity Team (SCT) contribute to and influence the development /supply strategy for assigned studies, ensuring that risks / opportunities for supply optimization are discussed.
- Create, maintain and communicate within Smart Supplies Forecasting a dynamic project demand forecast for assigned clinical studies.
- Represent LCS as an engaged and active participant at the Clinical Trial Team (CTT). Ensure good information exchange in relation to current supply activities, influence for effective and timely consideration of any change scenarios that may impact supply plans, and ensure dynamic interface with the SCT to align planning and implementation of any agreed changes.
- Build relationships with cross-functional groups to support and enable activities associated with IMP release. This includes activities such as kit activation and confirmation of release in the appropriate LCS systems.
- Liaise closely with Quality Assurance to ensure that all Study Management activities are conducted in accordance with cGMP, GCP, & ICH guidelines.
- Partner with stakeholder departments to identify critical challenges and risks associated with IMP supply to the clinic. Communicate and provide input into risk management plans.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in basic or applied science or engineering.
- Some experience in planning and managing IMP supply for clinical studies, including oversight of vendor GMP operations.
- Experience in the Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical industry is required and some prior experience in IMP management and supply is preferred.
- Preferably will have a working knowledge of the drug development process.
- Some prior experience and/or working understanding of cGMP, GCP and ICH guidelines as relates to IMP labelling, packaging and distribution.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, collaborate and coordinate complex activities within cross functional project teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€35000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior have an excellent new opportunity for a CRA II to join a global CRO in Italy.
£375 - £380 per day
Hobson Prior have an exciting contract position to join a Biotech organisation. Our client is looking for a Senior CTMA to worked part home based and part office.
$80000 - $110000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Clinical Research Associate - MAP to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products
$110000 - $130000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a fast-paced biopharmaceutical organisation who are creating ground-breaking products that have never been made before.
CHF120000 - CHF140000 per annum
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join an international healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives.
£81188.27 - £84823.57 per annum
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
Hobson Prior are currently in search for a Senior CRA to join a Global CRO who help people improve and accelerate the delivery of therapies that can impact health worldwide.