Supply Chain Manager for Clinical Trial Medications
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Supply Chain Manager for Clinical Trial Medications to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis. Our client is focused on producing novel remedies and discovering innovative ways to successfully serve patients.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will handle designs, plans and set-up study supply chain.
- Guide a cross-functional team while being responsible for project management.
- The ideal candidate will assist the risk management and alleviate risk.
- Responsible for IRT.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Educated to a degree level in a supply chain, business or scientific field, and/or with demonstrable experience in supply chain will be taken into consideration.
- Familiarity with supply chain management settings.
- Computer literacy.
- Able to run projects and influence customer demands.
- Knowledge of both GMP and GCP.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.