Supplier Relationship Manager(remote-based)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking a Supplier Relationship Manager to join a pharmaceutical company who provide innovative therapeutic solutions. This role will be located in Boston and will be on a permanent basis.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Interface with each CMO addressing contract negotiation, contractual obligations and all other routine issues/concerns involving the relationship.
- Coordinate and assist in communications with key support groups addressing commercial and clinical manufacturing needs.
- Assist CMO with problem resolution and Continuous Improvement programs, assessing corrective measures and the success of their outcome.
- Develop a right first-time culture with proactive attention to avoid undesirable events where possible
- Coordinate routine Business Review Meetings /Joint Steering Committee meetings with each CMO at defined frequencies.
- Assist in the identification of CMO key performance indicators, the preparation of performance metrics and all other agenda topics to be presented and discussed at routine BRMs.
- Ensure CMO's quality, safety and environmental systems are effective and where needed engaged in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Where appropriate partner with CMO to monitor and support supplier concerns.
- Coordinate and address the financial relationship between both parties by initiating purchase orders and ensuring that vendor invoices are accurate and paid on time.
- Lead and support operational excellence initiatives both internally and with CMOs.
- Work with CMOs to create or continuously improve a Business Continuity Plan.
- Effective communication with ability to influence others at every level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed to work in a high-performance culture.
- Minimum 5 years in the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Biologics drug substance manufacturing and/or sterile biologics drug product manufacturing experience.
- Proven and demonstrable experience in managing and negotiating contracts, preferred.
- Well versed in FDA, EU and global regions cGMP compliance.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
£24000 - £28000 per annum
A new opportunity has arisen for a Microfluidic Technician to contribute to the design of a microfluidics-based bioprocessing platform
£45000 - £50000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Microfluidic Engineer to contribute to the design of a microfluidics-based bioprocessing platform through design and development of microfluidic chips.