Study Start-Up Senior Lead (hybrid)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are seeking for a Study Start-Up Senior Lead to join a brilliant pharmaceutical organisation on a contract basis with hybrid working available. Our client is focused on prolonging and improving the lives of many.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- For this role, you will be accountable for distributing SSU acumens on the development of the trial operational execution plan and be in line with the SSU plan and method accordingly as reflected in SSU systems, milestones and dashboards with study leader / clinical trial team.
- Accountable for all study start-up actions for medium to highly multifaceted priority studies.
- Make decisions for all study start-up actions on an independent basis.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Demonstrable experience within project management, in a clinical operational role that monitors projects and/or clinical trials.
- Exhibited experience partaking in and achieving all aspects of performing clinical trials such as planning, implementing, reporting and publishing in an international/matrix setting in a pharmaceutical organisation or a contract research organisation.
- Able to efficiently engage and guide associates from multiple backgrounds and functions within dispersed and highly matrixed organisations.
- Understanding of guiding multidisciplinary teams within a multifaceted matrix setting.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.