Study Manager (Digital Health)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Study Manager (Digital Health) to join a Swiss global healthcare organisation who are focused on offering medical solutions in order to transform patients' lives. As the Study Manager you will be responsible for providing the operational expertise and leadership to one or more cross-functional Study Management Team. This position will be on a 1 year contract will the possibility for extension.
- You will provide direction and leadership to one or more study management / responsible teams.
- Oversees forecasting of clinical/non-clinical supplies.
- Provides clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Accountable and/or contributes to the development and management of the study timelines, resources, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Delivers the operational elements of the study plan.
- Provides the day-to-day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Recognises areas of best practice and process improvements.
- Ensures study adherence to ICH/GCP, GVP, the organisations policies and SOPs Compliance.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years in study management / project management in clinical trials in pharma.
- Experience in digital tools and/or softwares, medical devices (including related regulations).
- Experience working in study management with digital monitoring tools.
- Minimum Bachelor in Scientific or related studies.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity, please complete the form below and attach a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist, please request a call back at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
€40000 - €50000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
€115000 - €120000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for a Head of Clinical Trials for an exciting international career in a multicultural environment at a rare diseases organisation
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for an Indirect Category Manager to join a top pharmaceutical organisation who are involved in the manufacture of human blood plasma products.
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a CRA II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.
£400 - £420 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a Clinical Trials Manager (Virology) for a research-based biopharmaceutical company.
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Hobson Prior are looking for CRA - SCRA III to join a top information services who are determined to advance healthcare and human health.
£300 - £350 per day
Hobson Prior are currently seeking a CTMA II for a research-based biopharmaceutical company. Our client is very patient-focused
€30000 - €40000 per annum
Hobson Prior are currently looking for a Clinical Research Associate II to join a Global CRO at their offices in Paris on a permanent basis.